What is Youtube Embed Code
Generally, embed code is a code that is generated through a third-party website, for instance, such as YouTube, by which a user can copy and then paste the embed code into his or her web page or blog post. Youtube embedded code will then show the same application, media, or feed on the user's blog post or web page as it does in the original source.
How to find the Youtube Embed Code for Video
In order to find the Youtube embed code for the video, users should sign in to their Youtube account, then go to "Video Manager" and click on "Videos" on the left side. Users should find the video that they want to embed; once they see the video, users should click on the title, and the new page will soon appear.
After that, users should again click on the video's title, but at that time, they should select the title that is inside the video. By doing so, users will be lead to their video's landing page, from which they will find the "Share" button underneath the video. Once users click on "Share," a small window will appear, where they should select the "Embed" tab because it is the Embed Code that they need. Users can also customize the embedding by changing the selections under Embed options.
How to use the YouTube embed code generator
Youtube allows its users to add YouTube videos to their website with just a few steps. In order to add YouTube videos to your website or a blog post, you can use a YouTube code generator by which you can generate YouTube embed codes. Using this Youtube embed code generator, allows users to play a Youtube video into five steps only. Follow the following steps:
- Users should copy and then paste the YouTube URL;
- Users should adjust the width of the YouTube video;
- Users then should adjust the height of the YouTube video;
- Users should click the button of “generate my code” to copy the Youtube embed code;
- Users then should paste the YouTube embed code.
Recently, YouTube has made a few changes to its site. For instance, the site no longer uses YouTube old embed code option, and also, the iframe code is not supported any more in all websites. However, the generator of the YouTube embed code can help its users it still supports the old embed code option. Users should click the box for Youtube "Old Embed Code," then they will be able to generate the embed code for the YouTube video.
How to Embed Youtube Video
Users can add a YouTube video or even playlist to their website or a blog post by embedding it. Users who use a computer should go directly to the YouTube video and choose the one a user wants to embed. Below are the following steps on how to embed Youtube video:
- Under the video, users should click the button "Share."
- The next step is to click the “Embed” button.
- Then, the box appears, and from that box, users should copy the HTML code.
- After that, users should paste the copied HTML code into their blog post or website HTML.
However, if a user's website or application is child-directed, and he or she embeds YouTube videos, he/she must self designate his/her app and site by using appropriate tools. The self-designation will ensure that Google does not serve personalized ads on these apps or websites, and some features will be then disabled in the embed player.
In order to manage and make embedded Youtube video autoplay, users should add "&autoplay=1" to the embed code of the video right after the video ID, and it should include the series of letters that follows "embed/." Hence, Youtube embedded videos that are auto-played do not increment video views.
How to turn off embedding for videos on Youtube
Those users who have uploaded a video and do not want to allow others to embed his or her video on external sites should follow these steps:
- First, users should sign in to YouTube Studio.
- Then, right from the menu on the left side, users should select “Videos’’.
- Next to the video, users who would like to manage should select Details.
- Then, right from the top, users should select "More options."
- At last, under the button "Additional options," users should uncheck the box, which is next to "Allow embedding" and then "Save" the changes.
How to Embed Youtube Playlist
In order to embed a Youtube playlist to your website or a blog post, you have to follow the following steps that are listed below:
- First, users should sign in to their YouTube account on a computer.
- The second step is to go on the left side of the page, and after that, they should select the playlist you want to embed.
- Next, users should copy the playlist ID from the URL.
After that, users should immediately modify the Youtube embed code for an original video by doing the following steps:
- Firstly, in the place of the video ID right after "embed/," users should substitute "video series? list=";
- Then users should paste the playlist ID after the sign of "=";
- At last, users should paste the Youtube embed code right into their blog post or website HTML.